Turtle Soup Forum Index
   Log in   Register   Forum   Gallery   FAQ   Search   Members >> Visit Scrapping Turtle 
 HAPPINESS poems/quotes Scrapbookingtop50 Counter
View previous topic

Scrapaholic Turtle
Scrapaholic Turtle

Pictures: 91
Gallery Comments: 192

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAPPINESS awakens GRATITUDE, GRATITUDE awakens AWARENESS, AWARENESS awakens CHANGE, CHANGE awakens WISDOM, WISDOM awakens the INNER SELF, Where LOVE, PEACE and HAPPINESS are always constant. - Mary Jane Dubner

You cannot pour happiness on others without getting a few drops on yourself. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness is a behavior that has no boundaries except for the walls built in our minds. - Thomas Finelli

I am more and more convinced that our happiness or unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life, than on the nature of those events themselves. - Humboldt

Happiness can grow in any soil, live in any condition. It defies environment. It comes from within; it's the revelation of the depths of the inner life as light and heat proclaim the sun from which they radiate. Happiness consists not of having, but of being; not of possessing, but of enjoying. It is the warm glow of a heart at peace with it's self... Happiness is the soul's joy in the possession of the intangible... Happiness is paradoxical because it may coexist with trial, sorrow and poverty. It is the gladness of the heart, rising superior to all conditions... - William George Jordan

You already have everything you need to be happy. The realization that this is true is all you need. - Lionel Ketchian author of Food for Thought

Happiness consists in being perfectly satisfied with what we have got and with what we haven't got. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. - Spurgeon.

The habit of being happy enables one to be freed, or largely freed, from the domination of outward conditions. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Definition of Happiness:
-Happiness is an inner state of well being.
-A state of well being enables you to profit from your highest: thoughts, wisdom, intelligence, common sense, emotions, health, and spiritual values in your life.

The Happiness Decision
I, _________________________

Do solemnly Decide
to adopt the Happiness Decision

Rather than react to my problems
I will use Happiness to Respond to them
forsaking all negative thoughts.

Regardless of circumstances,
IN ALL WAYS I WILL Choose Happiness
for the rest of MY LIFE.

Am I A Scrap Addict?
Sisterhood of Scrap