Turtle Soup Forum Index
   Log in   Register   Forum   Gallery   FAQ   Search   Members >> Visit Scrapping Turtle 
 Sabbah is already looking beyond Scrapbookingtop50 Counter
View previous topic

shinmalet
Turtle Egg
Turtle Egg

Pictures: 0
Gallery Comments: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, Sabbah is already looking beyond this final fixture: We cannot regress to where we were before. We've contested an international competition and we need to keep working non-stop to get good results. This team have got to kick on and fly the flag for our country with distinction. Our next aim is to qualify for the U-20 World Cup in two years' time. Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein has given us a lot of support and I'm certain that he's going to help this generation of players to continue carrying the torch for Jordanian women's football.

Sabbah has gained quite a following back in Jordan thanks to her goals for Leverkusen, whom she helped win the German U-17 Girls' Cup. Her performances earned her a new contract and she has subsequently featured for the first team in the Women's Bundesliga, becoming the first Arab player to do so. She is thrilled with her development in Germany. I had a fantastic last season with Leverkusen, she said. I'm making constant progress in training and matches. You learn what it takes to be a professional by trying to correct fifa 17 ut coins your errors.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic